Simple Steps to Long-Lasting Oral Health
Good oral hygiene can help you keep a long-lasting, happy smile. It really is one of the simplest practices to incorporate in your day, which can prevent serious and costly dental issues down the track!
Here are 5 simple tips to a long-lasting healthy smile.
• Brush at least twice a day: You should do this morning and night. Use a gentle, circular motion around your teeth and gums.
• Floss at least once a day: Floss at night using a slow and gentle sawing motion.
• Limit sugary foods or acidic drinks where possible: These include sweets and soft drinks.
• Protect your teeth from injury during sports: If you play contact sports, make sure you wear a custom mouthguard.
• Schedule six-monthly checkup and cleans at your dentist.
If you’re due for your routine dental visit, give our team a call to schedule your appointment.